The Nissan Navara is a versatile pickup perfect for a tough week at work followed by an adventurous weekend outdoors. With its Go Anywhere capabilities and built-in technology, it is an outstanding performer both on and off the road.
“I’m very pleased to announce the launch of the tougher, smarter and more fuel-efficient Navara” said Paolo D’Ettore, LCV BU Director.
“Thanks to the combination of comfort, performance, payload and rugged capability, the Nissan Navara continues to be a huge success across Europe”.
He continued: “The Navara is now in 109 markets worldwide and Nissan’s frame and LCV business is seeing steady growth. With our ambitious midterm plan and growing product line-up, we’re confident that this growth will continue, with more drivers purchasing our LCVs around the world.”
Key features of the new Nissan Navara include:
- Cleaner, more advanced and more efficient engine. The Nissan Navara is ready for new emissions standards with the Euro6DTemp standard, valid until December 2021
- Improved power on the entry level powertrain thanks to the edition of the Twin Turbo engine configuration
- Introduction of NissanConnect, a new infotainment system with an improved user-friendly 8″ screen and connected services to remotely control the vehicle
- Improved stopping distance and braking thanks to the adoption of 4-wheel disc brakes
- Increased rear suspension, providing a tougher stance in an un-laden condition
- The first rear link suspension on King Cab
The new features complement the Nissan Navara’s existing suite of advanced and NIM [Nissan Intelligent Mobilities] technologies. The best-selling Tekna version includes, as standard: Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Intelligent Emergency Braking and Intelligent Around View Monitor. As with every Nissan LCV, the Navara comes with an industry-leading five-year / 160,000 km warranty.
A former winner of the International Pickup Award, the Navara is a popular pickup choice for customers globally. It is manufactured at facilities in Spain, China, Mexico, Thailand and Argentina.
This tougher, smarter and more efficient Navara sets a new benchmark in the pickup sector, combining the best of Nissan’s Crossover leadership with over 80 years’ experience in designing and manufacturing robust and cleverly engineered pickups.
Nissan has earned an enviable reputation for pickups that is synonymous with endurance and capability. In calendar year 2018, global sales totalled 231,435 units – a 6% increase year-on-year – establishing Navara as Nissan’s highest selling pickup worldwide.